Friday 14 November 2014

Featured Shop - Camellia and Rose


Welcome Etsy Shop Owner Aurora Borealis

About
I was born in Harrisburg,PA, raised in Kentucky, Arizona, St. Louis, and Orlando, FL.  I call Orlando, Fl home. I am at home on the Beach. I now live in Atlanta, GA. I am a passionate and soulful singer and use every medium of art I can get my hands on: paper-mache, photography, painting, beading, multi-media collages, knitting and sewing. With Mercury, Saturn, Moon, Pluto, Jupiter in the 2nd in Libra I have to work the beauty. "Something" flows through me into whatever medium I use. Maybe that something is what forever feels like, because when I am creating I feel a sense of infinite rest.

Featured Items

Love Spell Soap Cupcake




Whipped Soap Love Spell Fragrance Oil 


Pink Lipstick Natural Non-toxic 



Black Lace Bunny Ears HeadBand Mask Veil



CamilliaandRose


Please show a little love by liking and sharing.  Thanks for visiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment