Tuesday 4 November 2014

Featured Etsy Shop - NannerzLoot


Welcome Etsy Shop Owner Anna Santa Brigida 

About
I'm a music & computer science major from Minnesota! I'm very much a DIY kind of person. I love crafting, and selling on Etsy has been an amazing opportunity while in school! I only recently started painting, and have started to add some of my work to my shop! In my free time I love to play StarCraft II, among other video games! I secretly love singing in the car, I can't live without my daily latte, and I didn't choose the purple hair - it chose me!



Featured Items








FROZEN Elsa and Anna, blue and white headband 



Fingerless Gloves with wooden button



Wooden button boot cuffs

NannerzLoot


Please show a little love by liking and sharing.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment