Thursday 18 April 2019

Recycle!

I've recently been accepted to sell my items at a local business. The business promotes organic, recycling, minimal waste etc so I was keen to keep to the ethos of the store. The items I craft are made using as many recycled beads and jewellery items as possible. I also went a little further and picked up these two sparkly vases (not glass) from a local Op shop and turned them into product stands by adding removable hooks. I also added a natural river stone in each one so they don't tip over.  I think they look great. 


We can still have pretty things if we use recycled :)


Visit my etsy shop and madeit store to see my creations.
Also selling on ebay to Australia.
And from here BeadSparkleZ.

Follow BeadSparkleZ on Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment